Saturday, February 9, 2013

Essex

Hey all again...

So I'm an 'Essex girl' and after the start of -cringe- TOWIE I was shocked at what stereotypes us Essex folk had. These include..

-Orange makeup,
-Bleach blonde hair,
-Stupidity,
-VAJAZZLES!!!! <<< Seriouslyy !!

I was convinced this was not the typical 'Essex girl' however I'm going to change my original opinion. This is the majority of girls in Essex... however for the small minority of us girls that are not like this please don't treat us like idiots who will flash our flesh to any fella that looks our way. So to the girls out there who prefer to have a brain over boobs and have more personality than makeup don't worry your are part of the small group of 'Essex girls' who don't have orange faces on the outside and chlamydia on the inside.

'A woman will flirt with anyone in the world as long as other people are looking on. - Oscar Wilde'

No comments:

Post a Comment