Thursday, January 9, 2014

Over excitement

So my now boyfriend that's right boyfriend ; D, took me to the Harry Potter studio tour because i refused to let him get me a Christmas present jgxywjbshdkqvg major fan girl moments happened all day and apparently its cute that i kept giving him random facts. Being a geek pays off hear that girls put some clothes on and read a book. Brains over boobs!!! The most wonderful part was he didn't expect anything back we simply came home and went to sleep. Beautiful right most boys would of expected a weeks worth of blowjobs. Got me a gentlemen. He's not romantic though he occasionally says cute things but this suits me just fine i can't stand all the lovey dovey 'your so amazing hunny bunny' BLEURGHH. He's the perfect mix of sarcasm, sweetness, kinkyness (oh my) and gentlemenness (i apologise that's not actually a word.) I'm pretty sure i wished for a Mr. Grey and boy did the universe deliver!!! So surely there must be something wrong you ask? well... the awful bombshell has been dropped his ex lives at his (not in the same room) should this sway my opinion? I don't think so because -lets call her Brian- has got extremely below average looks... i sound like a bitch yes the only thing that could possibly worry me is the fact that she has shockingly amazing boobies (yes i sneaked a look at her profile pictures who wouldn't). But for now i trust my Mr. Grey and i look forward to unearthing his fifty shades ; D

No comments:

Post a Comment